PROJECT HOURS Time Tracking
Project Hours is a time tracking system that is simple and easy to use, on any device.
It offers a basic set of features.
- Define projects and activities for your organization.
- Write hours on each project and activity.
- Create overviews of total hours and costs over a period of time.
- Download Excel reports.
- Manage your organisation's users and hourly rates.
- Select your language (Currently English and Dutch supported).
- Mobile website available, mobile apps available for Android™, iPhone™/iPad™ and Windows 10™
- All network data is secured with SSL-encryption (https).
- Start a timer to record hours on projects.
- Try it out now (no password needed): Demo Login
Download mobile apps:
to request a 2-month free trial.
After the trial period expires, costs are €20 per user per year.
Your organisation will receive an invoice after each (partial) year of active use.
Payments can be made by Credit Card, PayPal, iDeal (NL), Mister Cash (B) or a bank transfer.
Background and Vision
Project Hours started as online time tracking system for the Dutch Castle Society
(website in Dutch). The system is in use since 2015.
Our vision is to provide an affordable and reliable time tracking system for organisations and individuals.
Follow our Development blog
for the latest developments.